This should be fun…
1. I was a member of my high school golf team. Yep, I learned how to golf when I was 8 years old and have played golf ever since.
2. I don’t like grocery shopping – not one little bit, but I do enjoy walking around the grocery store.. As long as I’m not buying it’s cool.
3. I still sleep with my baby blanket. Not necessarily for security, but most definitely for comfort.
4. I hate taking showers – or really getting clean in general. I do it out of obligation and because when it’s all said and done I feel nice.
5. I was a first soprano in my high school choir. AKA I can (could) sing really high.
6. I am trying to learn the art of calligraphy. The inconsistency of my handwriting is teaching me all sorts of lessons. Patience. Patience. Patience.
7. I bite my cuticles – not my nails.
8. When I was in Jr. High someone made fun of me for having cankles. I have been self conscious about my lower legs ever since. Joking/mean comments in jr. high can linger for a very long time.
9. My mom was in a car accident the day I was born. She told the EMT that she didn’t need to go with him because she felt fine. Meanwhile, she was having contractions and I was born just a few hours later.
10. I don’t enjoy it when people touch my back. No back massages for me – or really massages in general. The feeling makes me cringe.
And that’s the first 10 things that you maybe don’t know about me.
How is your week going? Ours has been normal and normal is so so good.